SCNS Sports Foods has once again become a Tournament Supplier of Nextgengolf. We will supply amateur players with 1st Tee and 10 Tee Plus+ bars at Nextgengolf events throughout the U.S.
“Last year SCNS donated energy bars to 35 Nextgengolf tournaments. This year we have increased our commitment and are happy to announce that we will donate to all 180 tournaments,” said SCNS Chief Operating Officer Bill Stewart.
Nextgengolf is the leading entity for golfers in their 20s and 30s in the U.S. The organization was originally founded in 2011 by Kris Hart to help solve some of the fundamental problems with non-varsity collegiate golf. In 2013, Nextgengolf merged with the National Collegiate Club Golf Association (NCCGA), the governing body for collegiate club golf. Nextgengolf coordinates City Tour tournaments for young adults around the U.S. as well as NCCGA tournaments for non-varsity college golfers.
“We are very fortunate to have the support of SCNS for our events. During our pilot program last year, we received fantastic feedback from our players about the SCNS bars. We are very excited to roll out our program nationwide and be able to provide a tasty, energizing snack for our players on the course.” said Hart.
Nextgengolf has the following schedule for 2017:
- NCCGA Spring College Season – February 25th – April 9th
- Spring Break Open – March 11&12 and March 18&19, Wachesaw East Myrtle Beach, SC
- Spring NCCGA National Championship – April 29&30 Hot Springs CC, Hot Springs, AR
- City Tour Season – June 10th – August 6th
- Nextgengolf City Championship – September 16&17 True Blue/Caledonia, Myrtle Beach SC
- NCCGA Fall College Season – September 30th – November 5th
- Fall NCCGA National Championship -December 2&3 – Unannounced